Unit 1 Business and The Business Environment Assignment Answers UK
Unit 1 Business and The Business Environment introduces the student to the world of business. It looks at the different types of business organization, their ownership, aims, and objectives, and how they are influenced by the internal and external environment in which they operate. In addition, the unit explores the concept of corporate social responsibility and how businesses manage their ethical behavior. Finally, the unit considers the impact of technology on business and its role in supporting innovation and creativity. By the end of this unit, students will have a good understanding of the business environment in which organizations operate and be able to critically evaluate different approaches to business ethics.
Buy Non Plagiarized & Properly Structured Assignment Solution
Purchase assignment answers of Unit 1 Business and The Business Environment at cheap prices!
At Diploma Assignment Help UK, we understand the importance of getting perfect assignment solutions for Unit 1 Business and The Business Environment. With years of experience and expertise in the academic writing field, our highly qualified and skilled professionals are fully committed to providing you with the highest quality work at all times. So if you need help with assignments, just get in touch with us today.
In this section, we are discussing some assignment activities. These are:
Assignment Activity 1: Explain the different types, sizes, and scopes of organizations.
There are different types of business organizations, which can be classified by their ownership, size, and scope. The most common types of business organizations are sole proprietorships, partnerships, and corporations.
- Sole proprietorships are businesses that are owned and operated by one person. They are the simplest and most common type of business organization.
- Partnerships are businesses that are owned and operated by two or more people. Partnerships can be either general partnerships, in which all partners are equally liable for the business, or limited partnerships, in which some partners have limited liability.
- Corporations are businesses that are organized as legal entities separate from their owners. This means that the owners of a corporation are not personally liable for the debts and liabilities of the business. Corporations can be either for-profit or nonprofit.
The size of a business organization is often classified as small, medium, or large.
- Small businesses are typically defined as businesses that have fewer than 500 employees.
- Medium-sized businesses have between 500 and 5,000 employees,
- while large businesses have more than 5,000 employees.
The scope of a business organization is its geographic reach. A local business has a limited scope, while a national business has a broader scope. A global business has the widest scope of all and can operate in multiple countries.
Assignment Activity 2: Demonstrate the interrelationship of the various functions within an organization and how they link to organizational structure.
The organizational structure of a business can be either functional or divisional.
- In a functional organization, the business is divided into different departments based on the function they perform. For example, there may be a marketing department, a human resources department, and a finance department.
- In a divisional organization, the business is divided into divisions based on products, geography, or customers. For example, a company may have divisions for different product lines, regions, or types of customers.
The interrelationship of the various functions within an organization depends on the organizational structure. In a functional organization, each department is responsible for its own function and works independently from the other departments.
In a divisional organization, the divisions are more interdependent because they must work together to achieve the company’s goals.
Assignment Activity 3: Use contemporary examples to demonstrate both the positive and negative influence/impact the macro environment has on business operations.
The macro environment is the external environment that affects all organizations. The main elements of the macro environment are political, economic, social, technological, legal, and environmental (PESTLE).
- Political factors include government policies, taxes, and regulations.
- Economic factors include interest rates, inflation, and unemployment.
- Social factors include demographics, culture, and consumer behavior.
- Technological factors include research and development, and the adoption of new technologies.
- Legal factors include laws and regulations.
- Environmental factors include weather and climate.
The macro-environment can have both positive and negative influences on business operations. For example, a change in government policy could make it easier or harder for a company to do business. An increase in interest rates could make it more expensive for a company to borrow money. A change in consumer behavior could lead to increased or decreased demand for a company’s products.
Assignment Activity 4: Determine the internal strengths and weaknesses of specific businesses and explain their interrelationship with external macro factors.
Internal strengths and weaknesses are the factors that a business can control. External macro factors are the factors that a business cannot control.
A company’s internal strengths could include things like its financial stability, its brand recognition, or its experienced management team. Internal weaknesses could include things like high levels of debt, outdated technology, or poor customer service.
The interrelationship between a company’s internal strengths and weaknesses and external macro factors can be both positive and negative. For example, a company’s financial stability may help it weather an economic downturn, but its high levels of debt could make it more vulnerable to interest rate increases. Alternatively, a company’s brand recognition could give it an advantage over its competitors, but if consumer tastes change, that advantage could disappear.
It is important for businesses to be aware of both their internal strengths and weaknesses and the external macro factors that can impact them, in order to make the best decisions for the future.
Get the best assignment solutions from cheap assignment writers at Diploma Assignment Help UK!
The assignment solution discussed above is based on Unit 1 Business and The Business Environment. This is just a sample solution that tells about the quality of work our experts provide you with. If you are searching high-quality assignment solution, then don’t look further.
If you are in need of assignment help UK, you can get it from diplomaassignmenthelp.co.uk as we have professional writers who can finish your assignment within the given time. Sometimes students ask “Can someone write my assignment for me” and they get the answer, yes, you can ask us to write your assignment.
We have the best essay writing service in the UK. You can hire essay writer UK to get your essays written within the given time. We have professional writers who have years of experience in writing essays and they can finish your assignments within the given time. You can also get quality homework help from our homework solution website. So, don’t worry about your assignment, we will help you with it.
Recent solved questions
- Unit 21 Small Business Enterprise Assignment Answers UK
- Unit 16 Understanding Specific Needs in Health and Social Care Assignment Answers UK
- Unit 5 Health and Social Care Assignment Answers UK
- Unit 22 Public Relations and Promotion in Travel and Tourism Assignment Answers UK
- Unit 12 Physiological Principles for Health and Social Care Assignment Answers UK
- Unit 7 Organisational Systems Security Assignment Answers UK
- Unit 1 Business and The Business Environment Assignment Answers UK
- Unit 52 Spreadsheet Modelling Assignment Answers UK
- Unit 10 Website Design and Development Assignment Answers UK
- Unit 21 Supporting Significant Life Events Assignment Answers UK