Looking For Plagiarism Free Answers For Your UK College/ University Assignments.BUY NOW
|University||University of Bolton(UoB)|
|Subject||SWE4204: Fundamentals of Software Engineering|
• LO3: Construct a software artifact to a derived specification.
• LO4: Generate a functional test plan for a developed system.
About this Assignment
System Analysis and Design refers to the procedures of examining or developing business systems with the intent of improving them through industry-standard methodology and framework. For this assignment, you will write one report that covers the seven steps in the system analysis and design process based on a hypothetical firm’s business profile. Your report should focus on defining, justifying, and planning the project, and on the tasks associated with testing, implementing, and maintaining the proposed system. Your report should be 1,500 words.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Global Adventures (GA) is a guided tour company in London. The owners advertise Global Adventures in several local and regional magazines and websites, but they don’t feel it is attracting new business.
GA has one main business segment: Tour buses rentals and tour guide on the side if needed. Customers are required to make reservations in advance for scheduled tours, but sometimes space is available for extra customers.
Melissa Smith, the receptionist, handles the telephone inquiries and reservations.
Daily she enters the reservations in a binder, with tabs for each business activity.
This binder is used to back up an Excel spreadsheet to record reservations. Each morning, she runs a report that will print out the reservation list for the day. The accountant also uses this spreadsheet to keep GA’s books. However, the manual system has some noticeable drawbacks. On several occasions, the reservations for the tours have conflicted with their availability.
Moreover, the owners have found it challenging to get information about rental patterns, customer profiles, advertising effectiveness, and future business opportunities. They have been talking about either updating their system or replacing it with a new information system to meet their current and future needs. Still, They need more details on which option is feasible for the company.
You work as a Business System Analyst and you have been commissioned to come up with a plan to address these issues. You will write a report to present to the owners analyzing the current issues and suggesting a suitable solution.
You will have some discretion as to how you would like to structure your report to best deliver your proposal, but your report must be structured according to the software development lifecycle SDLC and the bulk of your discussion should be focused on the first three phases (planning, requirement analysis, and design). However, you must show a general understanding of the rest of the phases. You should attempt to answer the following questions about each phase in the systems design process:
1. Planning: Define the scope of the problem. You know that GA has a mix of manual and computer-based techniques and they want to update their system or buy a new system. Explain the steps in a feasibility study to determine the anticipated cost and benefits of the best option for GA.
2. Requirements analysis: Identify the functional requirements. Explain what documentation will be used to analyze the needs of the end-users to ensure the new system can meet their expectations?
3. Design: Use the information that you have identified from the system requirement analysis to explain how you will design the new or updated system. What are the necessary specifications and operations of the user interface that will meet the functional requirements? You must use suitable diagrams to represent your design
4. Development: Explain the development paths that will help start production using these three key topics: the impact of the Internet, software outsourcing, and in-house software development.
5. Testing: Discuss how the system will be tested to determine if the proposed design meets the business goals.
6. Implementation: How will the system be implemented? Who will use it and what is the training plan? Discuss the post-implementation evaluation plan, does the system meets specified requirements.
7. Maintenance: Explain the maintenance phase and its importance to the success of the new software.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Get help by expert
If you are looking for essay writing help in the UK, then don’t look further. Diploma Assignment Help UK is the best place to go for essay writing help. We offer a wide range of essay writing services that are designed to meet your specific needs. We have a team of experienced writers who are available 24/7 to help you with your essays. We will work with you to create a custom essay based on your specific needs and requirements. So don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today!
Recent solved questions
- 5CO03 Define the term professional and explain what it means to be a ‘people professional: Professional behaviours and valuing people Assignment, CWSL, UK
- CMI507 Examine the similarities and differences between coaching and mentoring: Principles of Delivering Coaching and Mentoring Assignment, OBU, UK
- For many suppliers, providers and especially SMEs and public authorities are among the most important customers: Business and management Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7OS06 In the 2021 Health and Wellbeing at Work survey, conducted by CIPD-UK: Wellbeing at Work Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7OS06 Undertake a critical appraisal of how well your organization (or one with which you are familiar) is aligning well-being: Wellbeing at Work Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7OS06 Critically evaluate the role of people practices and processes integrating well-being with areas of people management: Wellbeing at Work Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7OS06 Undertake a critical review of key theories and definitions that relate to well-being at work: Wellbeing at Work Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7HR03 Evaluate the significance of a total rewards approach in achieving positive outcomes for an organization: Strategic reward management Assignment, CIPD, UK
- Explain how rights of individuals are promoted in health and social care services: equality diversity and inclusion Assignment, UOM, UK
- Critically discuss the scope of protection offered by at least two intellectual property rights for features of any single 'product': international law Assignment, QUB, UK